A retired partner of McLeod Law, Allan practiced in Calgary for more than 40 years, 24 of which were in the firm’s Real Estate Group and the previous 19 years, in general practice.
Allan advised clients on a wide range of real estate matters bringing with a wealth of experience to our Real Estate Group. He was appointed Queen’s Counsel in 1998.
Allan continues to volunteer for Meals on Wheels and Feed the Hungry, two community causes that he feels strongly about. Allan is also the Chair and a Board Member of the West Park Villas Condominium Corporation.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Trade Mark Agent, Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Past Executive Member, Real Property Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Mentor, Real Property Law Mentor Program, Law Society of Alberta
- Past Volunteer, Calgary Legal Guidance
- Past Board Member, Canadian Progress Club Calgary Downtown
- Past Chairman and one of the Founders, Uncles at Large (Calgary Area) Society
- Past Board Member, Calgary Hebrew School
- Past Board Member, Centre for Income Security and Employment Association
- Past Board Vice-Chairman, Calgary Inter-Faith Community Action Association
- Past Board Member, Riverstone Condominiums
- Past President, Chinook Business Network
- Past Member, Advisory Board, Institute for Modern and Contemporary Art
- Past Board Member, Art Gallery of Calgary
- Past President, West Park Villas Condominiums
- Volunteer, Calgary Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer, Feed the Hungry