Dental Practice Transition and Sale
Designed for dental practitioners, this seminar provides considerations for the valuation, tax structuring, risk assessment and planning involved in the transition and sale. Robert Fooks will discuss maximizing value in a practice transition, including premise lease. Learn key information about how to manage your practice for a successful transition and eventual, sale.
Seminar topics will addres how to:
- Maximize your practice value
- Minimize your taxes on practice sale
- Plan and structure to sell
- Reduce your risks on sale
- Time your sale
Presentations will also include:
- Planning your practice sale - Rob Wild, TD Bank
- Dental practice sales and evaluations - Henry Doyle, Al Heaps & Associates Inc.
- Tax and business aspects of prctice purchases and sales - Calvin Carpenter, MNP LLP
Date: Thursday, June 26, 2014
Location: MNP LLP Office
#1500, 640-5 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3G4
Continuing Education Credits will be submitted. Please click here to register.