Linda practices wills, estates and succession planning with a focus on elder issues, agricultural planning, administration of mines and minerals interests and applications to the Court for directions on a variety of estate administration matters.
Linda’s background in the ranching industry gives her unique understanding to the goals and challenges facing Albertans for the succession planning of their farm and ranching operations as well as their family businesses.
She has assisted clients of all ages and backgrounds and continues to volunteer throughout the community.
In her spare time Linda enjoys a multitude of sports and helping out at her family’s ranch.
- Contributor, "Wills & Estates Practice Manual”, Legal Education Society of Alberta (LESA), 2016
- “Drafting Wills: A Primer – Initial Matters”, Legal Education Society of Alberta (LESA), Calgary, Seminar, 2009, 2010
- Sessional Instructor on Estate Planning and Administration, Chinook Learning Services, Continuing Education, 2007-2009
- Presenter on Estate Planning at the Alberta Teachers Association, 2008-present
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association Wills & Trusts Section (South Branch), Executive, 2006 - present
- Canadian Bar Association Wills & Trusts Section (South Branch) Wills and Succession Act Advisory Committee, 2011
- Board Member, Medical Mercy Canada, 2012
- Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance, 2004-present
- Volunteer, University of Calgary Law School, Mooting & Debating Society; Coach of Alberta Cup Moot Team 2009-2012
- Volunteer, Motionball, Marathon of Sport Team Captain; 2010-present