Christine is a partner and head of the Real Estate Practice Group at McLeod Law. She has been practicing in the area of real estate for over ten years, since her call to the Bar in 2002. She joined the partnership at McLeod Law in 2008. Her practice focuses primarily on representing individuals, corporations and builders in the purchase and sale of property, and financing.
Christine is committed to providing client-first service, delivering practical advice on a range of real estate matters.
She is former Chair of the firm's Articling Student Committee.
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Patient Support, Foothills Country Hospice, 2014-present
- Collections and Access Committee, Glenbow Museum, 2012-present
- Gala Committee, The Children’s Wish Foundation, 2011-2014
- Director, Springboard Performance, 2013