Chad was born and raised in Calgary. He is a partner and head of the firm's Family Law Group. His experience covers a wide range of areas, including litigation in the fields of family law, common law division of property, contractual disputes, real estate litigation, and estates litigation. Upon graduation from the University of Saskatchewan, he worked in Ottawa in the high technology sector and also practiced family law and corporate commercial litigation for four years prior to returning home to Calgary.
Chad works in the firm's southeast office and is also available to meet with clients at the firm's downtown office.
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association (ACTLA)
- Presenter, Alberta Father Involvement Initiative, “Family Law: Custody and Child Support”, April 15, 2015
- Speaker on the Matrimonial Property Act of Alberta and Division of Assets and Provision for Maintenance and Support at the training session for leadership teams of the Concilliation & Arbitration Board, Social Welfare Board and Economic Planning Board, March 9 2014
- Presenter to 'Families Matter' for fathers who are in the process of separating or divorcing and how to make the process the most respectful for your children, March 20, 2013