Austin practices in the personal injury practice group with a focus on motor vehicle accidents and slip and falls. He acts primarily on behalf of individual plaintiffs.
Representative Case Decisions:
- Jones v. Stepanenko (May 27, 2016), ABQB 295
Professional Associations & Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Synaptic Spinal Cord Injury & Neuro Rehabilitation Centre
- Former Chairman and CEO, Classic Charity Events Ltd.
- Former Volunteer, Elizabeth Fry Society