A member of the Personal Injury Group of McLeod Law, Anne’s legal practice is dedicated to assisting injured Plaintiffs with reconstructing their lives. She primarily acts for individuals who have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or a slip and fall accident.
Anne completed her law degree at the University of Alberta in the spring of 2016. As a law student, she was an active volunteer with Student Legal Services and Pro Bono Students Canada. Anne has a combined degree in English, and Law and Society, both from the University of Calgary.
Before her legal practice began at McLeod Law, Anne gained experience in the area of family law as summer law student at a local Edmonton firm. She also worked ten years for Alberta Health Services as a Multi-Site Telehealth Technician and Videoconference Scheduler. In this role, she utilized videoconferencing technology to resolve accessibility issues for patients and Alberta Health Services employees.
- Student Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, Court Assistance Program (Queen’s Bench Amicus Program), 2015-2016
- Student Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, Civil Claims Duty Counsel, 2015
- Student Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre, Family Law Project, 2014-2015
- Student Volunteer, Student Legal Services, Criminal Law Project, 2013-2014
- Rec Check Volunteer, Forensic Adolescent Program, 2012
- Volunteer, University of Calgary Safewalk, 2008-2010
- Kenneth MacLean Glazier Scholarship Nominee, 2011
- Louise McKinney Scholarship, 2010
- Jason Lang Scholarship, 2008